1. Will I receive a confirmation email?
If your order is successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number. It is possible that your confirmation email is accidently filed under the spam folder.
If you cannot find your confirmation email, please contact us via our contact form or drop us a DM on instagram, and we will send you another confirmation email.
2. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercards, American Express and Discover. We also accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, Shop Pay, Venmo and Paypal.
3. Can I reuse the candle jar?
Yes! When you’ve reached the sad end of your candles or diffusers, you can reuse the jar. Simply add hot water to your candle or diffuser jar, wait for the candles wax to rise to the top, let the jar and wax cool overnight, remove the wick, rinse the jar, and wipe clean.
4. What is the best way to place a large order? (like for corporate gifting, weddings, or you just want to stock up)
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on Faire.
5. Will I need to pay for customs and duties if I order outside of the US?
International packages (all regions outside the US) may be subject to customs, duties or other fees that are not included in our shipping rate and are customer’s responsibility to cover. You can read our shipping policy here.
6. Can I become a Palmoire ambassador?
If you’re interested in becoming a Palmoire ambassador, collaborator, or partner, send us an email at email@example.com or drop us a DM on instagram @thepalmoire. You can also apply to become a Palmoire ambassador on our page here.